Want to join the RippedFam? Opportunities available for you to become part of a great team!
RippedPHL is currently auditioning for Instructors/Personal Trainers. RippedPHL is a brand new fitness studio providing high intensity interval training alternating between cardio machines and strength training in a group setting. Qualified candidate’s should have a strong background in Fitness, Exercise Science, or a national accredited certification in Group Fitness or Personal Training and feel comfortable teaching large groups of people. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in teaching, please respond to contact us with your resume or fill out our online application https://rippedphl.com/about/employment/. We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic instructors to join our team.
In addition to your personal training responsibilities, other key components of the job include:
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a Cohesive Team
Instructor/ Personal Trainer
- High School Diploma or a GED.
- Must become RippedPHL Certified through a training program before teaching your first class
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- 4 year degree in a fitness related field preferred.
- Certification from nationally-recognized certifying organization (ACE, ACSM, ISSA, NASM, NESTA, NPTI, NSCA, PTA Global, etc.).
Front Desk Staff
RipppedPHL is a brand new high-intensity class in the heart of Center City looking to add front desk staff. We are looking for energetic, outgoing people to be the first person our clients meet as they walk through the door. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients and giving them a tour of the facilities
- Booking classes and personal training sessions
- General cleaning around the facility
- Answering phone calls and providing customer service that will make guests want to return
- Assisting trainers in starting the fitness class
- Outgoing, friendly
- Enjoy helping others
- Detail oriented
- Good phone skills
- Responsible and on time
Hourly rates and complementary fitness classes for those involved in our front desk